360 Protective Marking enforces the positive classification of documents and emails at the point of save, print and send. Available for Microsoft Outlook, OWA, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint and IBM Notes email.
- Positive selection of a marker
- Store metadata with each document or email
- Integrates with SharePoint Libraries
- Mark Header, Footer or Subject with the visual description
- Custom markers and help descriptions
- Warn upon classification downgraded
- Audit of document classifications
- Configurable on a per user, per department, per organisation basis
- Allow the mail gateway to enforce routing rules
- Full development customisation services available
UK Government Security Classifications for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Office, SharePoint and IBM Notes:
360 Protective Marking enables Public Sector organisations and suppliers to meet the UK Government Security Classifications requirements for the latest email and office software releases, including: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ISO 27001 (the international information security standard), Government Security Classification Policy (GPMS), Government Protective Marking Scheme, etc.
360 Protective Marking is also available for older versions including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 and IBM Notes 9 and earlier versions of Lotus Notes.
Electronic Document and Records Management classification of content:
How does classification help?
- How active documents are used
- Helps users understand the value of data
- Which library do documents go to
- What kinds of documents should become records
- Categorise records which require similar treatment
- Who is the primary record owner
- How long they must be kept for
- What happens to them after retention period is up